This discussion board must not be used for advertising, to complain, or to insult other people in any way. The discussion is limited to immigration, visa and work permit related issues with the UK. If the discussion board is abused in any way, we may track your I.P. address, and report you to your local internet service provider. We also reserve the right to take further action as appropriate.
This discussion forum is provided as a free service for visitors to our web-site. Any postings submitted to this forum can be accessed by anyone who visits our site. It should be stressed that icslegal.com does not control the postings on the message board and cannot be held accountable for the accuracy or otherwise of any messages posted.
Advice given by our consultants, lawyers, moderators and users on the message board can only be considered as general advice, and should not be relied on for any particular course of action. icslegal.com accepts no liability whatsoever for any messages posted on the message board.
Basic Rules for Members (and all other users):
1. No negative comments about someone's nationality, race or religion.
2. No advertising of commercial web-sites.
There can be no 'discussion' or 'advice' regarding how to engage in illegal activities (such as but not limited to: how to illegally acquire copyrighted material, work permits, visas, passports or other documents), and no links to websites providing such information.
3. No use of rude or inappropriate language. One must always treat fellow posters with respect.
4. For your own safety, there should be no public posting of any personal contact information.
5. No irritating posting styles, including use of all caps, excessive punctuation and unnecessary bunch of mood icons is allowed.
6. You may discuss freely your personal experiences with various services, but you may NOT name them when you are posting negative commentary.
7. If you wish to post positive commentary, which is your own, direct and personal experience(s), naming of reputable & reliable services will generally be permitted, so long as it does not become advertising or promotion.
8. The language of this board is English, and any posts not in English are liable to be deleted without notice.
9. Attempts to solicit financial partners to circumvent immigration law will not be tolerated
Read me first before posting anywhere!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest